Foldable tricycle for adults R32
The Di Blasi R32 foldable tricycle for adults is a mode of transport that is practical, versatile and suitable for all ages.
Easy to fold and unfold, it can be easily transported in a car boot, as well as by boat or public transport, allowing its use in any context, even far away from home. In just three manoeuvres, it transforms into a carry-on suitcase type object that is compact, light and takes up a minimal amount of space, as well as being practical to take with you anywhere.
- Robust and low frame, to facilitate access for the elderly and those with reduced mobility
- Great stability and safe, thanks to three large 20” wheels
- 5-speed derailleur
- Equipped with foldable pedals, rear baggage rack, wheels for dragging when folded, front and tail LED lights
- Large selection of accessories upon request, for those with mobility problems: seat with backrest, foldable pedals with toe clip, orthopedic seat, rear derailleur controlled by Left shifter.
- Also available in reduced dimensions, Junior and Cadet, for smaller-framed people and children
DI BLASI tricycles are also equipped with an auxiliary electric motor, mod. R34, that is powerful and eco-friendly, and can be pedaled without any effort both on flat and uphill terrain.
All Di Blasi products are designed and built entirely in Italy.
Dimensions: 68 x 28 x 62.5 cm
Wheel gauge : 66 cm
Wheel base: 100 cm
Seat height regulator
standard version: 3 positions
Height from the ground: 81 – 8.5. – 90 cm
Height from the pedals at the lowest position : 75 – 79.5 – 84 (cm)
Junior version: 2 positions
Height from the ground: 77.5 – 82 cm
Height from the pedals at the lowest position: 69.5 – 74 cm
Maximum user weight: 100 kg
Weight: 21,4 kg
5 sprocket free wheel
Stainless steel spokes inox and light alloy rim
20 x 1.35
42 teeth – 170 mm
Two independent caliper brakes on the front wheel