Di Blasi R30 electric
folding mobility scooter
The Di Blasi R30 foldable mobility scooteris a mode of vehicle that is light, fast and easy to drive and fold back up, conceived mainly for the disabled, the elderly, and more generally, people with mobility problems, who have difficulty walking but want to get around independently and autonomously – both in town and further from home. The Di Blasi R30 scooter can be folded and unfolded automatically: at the press of a button it will fold up into the size of a small suitcase, pressing another button will reopen in a few seconds, ready for use.
Takes up minimal space
Easy and safe to drive
Once opened, the Di Blasi R30 scooter is characterised by its optimal stability and comfortable handlebar. It is easy to drive: just flick the switch and press the motor control lever to start and regulate the speed. It brakes automatically when the motor control lever is released.
It can even be driven on unpaved roads thanks to its wheels which are 31 cm in diameter.
It can also be used in narrow spaces as it is only 62 cm wide, with a turning radius of just 71,5 cm as well as being able to reverse.
Power and range
It is light
Easy to load into a car
Do you need a permit to drive the R30 scooter?
Perfect for Tour Operators
- Easy to fold: the Di Blasi R30 foldable scooter can be folded and unfolded automatically at the press of a button
- Very light (just under 23.6 kg) with the ability to reverse, and adjustable maximum speed and a horn
- Large wheels which also allow you to travel on unpaved roads
- 250 W motor powered by a lithium-iron battery, that can be extracted and inserted in few seconds
- Easy to drive: just flick the switch and activate the lever to regulate speed
- Agile and maneuverable thanks to its width of only 62 cm, and turning radius of just 58 cm
- Able to tackle slopes of up to 11% incline and travel over 20 km on a single charge
- Minimal obstruction: once folded it measures just 62 x 39 x 48 cm
- Numerous accessories: many accessories are available, including a hoist that is made specially to allow anyone to load the scooter in the boot of a car easily and without effort.
How much does it cost?
Contact us to find out about prices for the Di Blasi R30 scooter and the numerous accessories available.
The R30 scooter is made in Italy by a Company that has produced world-renowned foldable vehicles since 1974 and guarantees quality and prompt assistance.
Roadway: 55 cm
Maximum width: 61,5 cm
Passage: 77,5 cm
Length: 61,5 cm
Width: 38,5 cm
Height: 49,5 cm
Width: 47 cm
Depth: 40 cm
Height of the footrest: 47 cm
Ground clearance: 61 cm
Minimum frame height above ground: 12 cm
Minimum turning radius: 71,5 cm
With battery: 26,5 kg
Without battery: 23,6 Kg
Nominal power: 200 W
Capacity: 9 Ah
Mass: 2,9 Kg
Full speed: 6 km/h
Maximum gradient: 6° (10,5%)
Maximum obstacle height: 50 mm
Range: about 24 km
Carrying capacity: 100 kg
Tires: 12½ x 2¼
An automatic mechanical brake
An electric brake manually operated